Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gracie Joy

Gracie Joy Bauder
My dear friends in Jamestown, PA have sent me photos of their "zoo". Here is just one photo of their little doggie, a fairly new member of their family. Now, wouldn't you love to have this cutie to play with? I think she is well named, don't you? Look at that innocent face.

Janet reminded me of the time I did one of my "flying nun" acts and landed in the flower bed -- while she waited in the car wondering what was taking me so long. Ah yes. As my writing mentor, Anne Sirna, used to tell me (with wonderment in her eyes) -- "How wonderful. The Lord has given you so many interesting things to write about!"

Well, Janet, you and David picked a winner with Gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment