Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Opportunities in the Writing Realm

I've been approved for the position of Harrisburg Christianity Examiner with http://www.examiner.com/. My posts will not be made public for about two weeks. I'd really appreciate your prayers for this new endeavor. I did not solicit the opportunity, and do not know how it came to my doorstep. I think it may be a result of having attended the Montrose Christian Writer's Conference, but I'm not sure. It will be quite a challenge to meet the expectations of the managers of this website. Lord, I'm depending on You.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Penny!

    Let us know when we can access your work.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do, Susan. Thanx so much for your support!

    Blessings, Penny

    ReplyDelete