Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New writing challenges on my plate

I finally received notification that my page on Examiner.com has been activated. That means I can begin to post publicly. My title is Harrisburg Christianity Examiner. I have published my first article entitled, Rescue at Dock Street Dam . . .. I am taking tutorials to learn the techniques required to operate the posting tool -- and they've just incorporated a new tool which makes it a double challenge. If it comes to mind, please wing a prayer in my behalf.

They suggest publishing at least 3 articles per week with a photo. The articles are to be newsworthy and at least 50% of them should be local. A challenge indeed has flown from the horizon to my plate. The good news is that they will take reprints providing the original publisher allows. The tricky part is that I consider myself an inspirational writer. I'm counting on the Lord to teach me to inspire in this secular arena. Thanks, y'all for your support.                                                                          --Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment