Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Sunday, October 24, 2010

It was a plot . . .

. . . this invitation to meet her for a muffin. We were visiting sociably when I innocently asked, "How is the website coming?" You see, the Agape* church is setting up a website -- getting our feet wet with a lot of help. Apparently, I fell right into the muffin dough, and she jumped into the batter with me. Without any hesitation, she filled me in on all the progress that had been made. And then the blueberry dropped out of the muffin. "I really need help from someone who can write . . ." I guess you know who that someone was. Well, we're working together on it, and well . . . it did give me something to blog about.
Penny
P.S. I warned her that she would see it in print. Here 'tis.
* Agape [pronounced ah-gah-pay]

5 comments:

  1. I could not have had a better writer ask me about Agape's web site! Thanks Penny!!!!! Hmmm, can we meet for another blue berry muffin? Toasted, with butter. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flattery will get you nowhere -- but a muffin might . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Penny -

    Ah yes, I know about those blueberry moments. :)

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, now, Susan. Remember those carbs. :-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually blueberries be bery good for you :)

    ReplyDelete