Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Writing favor continues in spite of misgivings

What a wonderful start to a new week. On Monday, I received three published stories that I had written -- and three checks. It is always great to 'have written' -- and greater to have been published -- but when I actually receive payment for what I write, it's a plus. The kind of stuff I write doesn't earn much -- but I am grateful for the opportunity to share my heart with others -- even if the stories and articles are "freebies". The free stuff constitutes a return blessing to those worthy Christian publications that cannot afford to pay. The goodness of God is immeasurable. I pray your endeavors are meeting with the Lord's blessing as well. Won't you share them so we may rejoice together?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the published pieces! I recently had a submission accepted, so I can relate to your joy.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was a thrill to get three in one day. Seemed like old times!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete