Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm either very brave or unbelievably dumb

Remember the "new writing challenge" of which I spoke? Well, I'm desperately trying to learn the in's and out's -- and scrambling for article ideas. The problem is that 50% of the articles have to be "local" with a news slant. My topic (Harrisburg Christianity Examiner) makes that a bit difficult -- at least for me. But I've learned through the tutorials and community page that they do pay for articles that meet the requirements. They have published what I sent. Please check them out and give me some feedback. If you can't get into the site or to my page let me know. I believe you can access my articles by going to the link I'm providing here: http://www.examiner.com/. Make sure you are on the Harrisburg page. My page is in the Religion/Spirituality channel and my title is as above: Harrisburg Christianity Examiner. If the LDS title is shown don't go there. That was a mistake on their part. It isn't active, but it won't go away. LOL. I'd appreciate if you'd give it a try and let me know how it worked. Many thanks (kiss kiss).
Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love your tool bag picture. If people don't 'measure' up just hit them over the head with a hammer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya' mean you saw my posts on examiner.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I had to meander through a maze of confusion but finally, ta da. There you were.

    ReplyDelete