Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Monday, November 22, 2010

Say what?

We've been sooooooooooooo good. Have you noticed that our mom hasn't written about us lately? Do we have to misbehave for her to put us on her blog? She posted that latest photo of me (Mitzi) but didn't say anything about it, so I guess I better fill you in.
Mom took Daisy to the groomer a few weeks ago, so I shivered in expectation cuz I knew I would be next. My groomer is different that Daisy's because there's a man at Daisy's grooming place. I don't like men very much until I get to know them. Anyhow, my groomer is a lady who hugs and snuggles me, and smooches me. She tries to butter me up, but I know what she is up to.
So last Monday mom told me it was time for my groomer appointment. That's when I looked up and said, "Say what?" I tried my best with whimpering little sounds, and heart-tugging looks to tell her that I didn't want a skinny clip. It's getting too cold! Guess what? It worked! When we got to the groomer, mom told her, "I just want you to give her a scissor cut this time. It's too cold, and she is looking so cute this way." I know it takes longer for mom to brush me but I sure am glad she understood my whimperings. I told Daisy that we really do have good mom.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Aw, love the pic and the cute story! I hope I get to meet Mitzi and Daisy someday. :)

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is a sweetie -- with a big mouth! LOL.

    ReplyDelete