Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Friday, November 19, 2010

Does God blog?

While I waited upon the Lord as a participant at a prayer meeting tonight, I was struck with the number of times that the scriptures make reference to writing. My thoughts hopped from scripture to scripture. For example, we know that in the beginning was the Word . . . the spoken, creative Word. That Word, given to men became the scriptures, which we call the Word of God. We read that God wrote on tables of stone when He gave the ten commandments to Moses. He wrote. I like that. Malachi 3:16 speaks of a book of remembrance that records the thoughts of those who fear His name. Who is writing it? Hmm. I think I know and that excites me. I wonder if my reflections are written there? Of course, there is also the book of life. My name is written there.
Is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment