Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why Fast?

I've just posted an article on examiner.com/Harrisburg, which asks the question, "Why Fast?"
Our pastor at Agape Fellowship had presented the proposition of fasting in the Sunday morning sermon. Without mentioning the various types of fasting that one can employ, let me share here a fast that a friend shared with me (not mentioning names). This fast is so appealing that I immediately decided to join with her in this fast. She said (and I quote) -- "I'm fasting on fasting!" Wanna come along? (smile)

Now, just in case someone out there takes us seriously, please read the article to which I referred. We are indeed joining our hearts to commit (in some way) to fasting in the weeks ahead. Wanna join us - for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment