Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Saturday, January 1, 2011

To my precious family and friends

May your New Year hold blessings beyond your comprehension. I pray that you will walk in the love of the Lord every step that you take. When you turn to the right or the left, may His voice clearly lead you into His perfect way. I pray that good health and well being will be your daily portion, and that your every need will be fully met. May your spiritual understanding be opened as never before, and your life be filled with peace and joy -- even in the midst of circumstances that are difficult. Be blessed with the blessings of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Happy New Year!
                                                                                                                                             Penny
P.S. Mitzi sends her love too!

2 comments:

  1. May this be a extra special year for you, Penny. :)

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. T'anx, Susan.
    BTW, I tried to post comments on your site several times. I must be doing something wrong cuz they don't go through. I'll try to figure out what I'm doing wrong (again). LOL.

    ReplyDelete