Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Monday, February 7, 2011

...and the puppy plot thickens

Riley
Many of you are aware that Hershey's mommy is in a rehab setting after illness and subsequent surgery. So Hershey has two of us who are taking care of him. You also know that Mitzi and Daisy are with me most of the time. Today, a medical emergency arose, which left another little puddle jumper in need of a temporary home. His mommy is in the hospital. I had heard about it, and thought, well I can't help with this. My hands are full. The little guy was on his way to a kennel. He had never been in a kennel before. How much trouble could this little guy be? I couldn't stand it. I picked up the phone, made the call and said, "Let's give it a try for a few days and see if it can be worked out. So Riley is with Ruthie tonight and will be coming here tomorrow morning. (Pray for me.)    -- PS -- Riley did return home. Isn't he a cute little tyke?

No comments:

Post a Comment