Gateways To Growth and Maturity Through the Life of Esther

Monday, August 13, 2012

August 2012

Praise the Lord! I've just had a wonderful week-end hosting friends for services at Agape Fellowship in Christ. The church is celebrating its 27th Anniversary. David and Elese Cosgrove were with us. They carry a beautiful anointing. I first met the Cosgrove family in Kenya, East Africa in the 90's. We clicked immediately, and I always look forward to connecting again. I wish it were more often.

My two pooches are still keeping me well entertained with their Bichon blitzes and canine capers. They continue to make me smile when I normally wouldn't -- and to frown, come to think of it.

My writing pursuits continue with an added column on Examiner.com, an online publication. I hope you'll take time to check out these columns by clicking here
and here

Blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment